The Obaby Grace cot bed balances simplicity and elegance with a selection of variable features, making it the perfect choice for parents looking for a stylish and practical cot bed to furnish your little one’s first room.
The open slatted sides are perfect for watching your precious little one during their most peaceful times, and the teething rails ensures your child’s delicate teeth are protected. The top position of the mattress base allows your baby to be taken in and out easily, without having to bend down, and as you baby grows and learns to sit and stand, the mattress base can be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance.
Once your little one is ready to transition in to a bed, the Grace cot can convert seamlessly into a cosy and stylish junior bed, suitable for a child up to approximately four years old. This means, the Grace offers maximum durability and great value.
Requires an Obaby 140 x 70cm mattress.
- Adjustable three-position base height
- Two ends which split down easily, converting from a cot to a toddler bed
- Teething rails protect delicate teeth
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Stylish design that coordinates with all pieces in the Obaby furniture range
- Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
Weight 19 kg
Dimensions 144 x 78 x 93 cm