We would like you to know how we handle the information which you send us via the internet.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Users less than 16 (sixteen) years old are not allowed to consent to the processing of personal information without parental authorization.
Under the GDPR, We are the controller for the data processing related to the activities of the website. There is a designated Data Protection Officer to ensure that the websites process personal information in compliance with the GDPR. The DPO can be contacted for any inquiries at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are registered as a data controller with the ICO, which is the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights. As a data controller, we must make sure we comply with UK data protection law when we process personal information. You may browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
The information we collect via our website includes:
– Personal details you type in and submit (name, tel, email address) to the contact form. We use that information to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, or to reply to any inquiries submitted from the website. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
– Data that allows us to recognise you, your preferences, and how you use this website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. See our full Cookies policy in the Cookies section below.
– When someone visits https://kiddicentre.com/ we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
We may use any of the following cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
– Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
– Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site or to fully experience the interactive features of the services or websites you visit.
We will store personal information for as long as it is needed to provide users and customers with the required services. In order to determine the appropriate retention period for personal information stored by the website under user consent, we will take into account multiple factors to ensure that personal information is not stored for longer than the necessary or appropriate period. ;
We will promptly delete or anonymize personal information that is no longer needed.
If you would like to receive a marketing email from us, please sign up to our newsletter or email us at email@example.com.
Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions, and other content. You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications fromKiddiecentre LTD.
To stop receiving marketing communications from Kiddiecentre LTD.
1. Follow the directions on any of our marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communications.
2. Send an e-mail request with your full name and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Send a request with your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address to:
email@example.com stamfod hill rd E5 9EA
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your current contact information, and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) (for example, e-mail, direct mail and/or phone) you wish to stop receiving. It may take up to one week for e-mails, thirty calendar days for phone calls, and six weeks for direct mail to remove you from Kiddiecentre LTD marketing lists. Until the change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. Also, please note that even though you may have requested not to receive future marketing communications, you may still receive business-related notices such as billing information, or other organisation-related information.
Users are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether the Controllers hold any personal information about them. If this is the case, under the GDPR, users also hold the rights to:
– Be informed about the collection and use of their personal information;
– Have inaccurate personal information rectified, or completed (when it is incomplete);
– Have personal information erased (“the right to be forgotten”);
– Obtain and reuse their personal information for their own purpose across different services when processing is based on a contract or on consent, and the processing is carried out by automatic means (“the right to data portability”);
– Under specific conditions, to object to the processing of their personal information;
– Object at any time to the use of personal information for “profiling” or “automated decision-making” purposes.
– The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal information at any time.
Users can contact us for any enquiry and to exercise their privacy rights at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our website server.
If required by law or court order, we may disclose your information.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.