Manual breast pumps like Harmony™ from Medela are perfect for busy schedules, as a backup to your electric pump, or for occasional use if you normally breastfeed your baby. Small enough to fit into your handbag and with no need for batteries or wires, mums love their on-the-go hand pumps. Key features: PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield.
With a 105-degree opening angle, soft rim and oval shape for a better fit, the PersonalFit Flex™ shield puts less pressure on your milk ducts than traditional breast shields, resulting in a more effective and comfortable pumping session. More comfort for you, more milk for your baby – clinically proven. Ergonomic handle.
This intuitive 2-phase expression technology handle allows you to mimic your baby’s sucking rhythm, making Harmony™ one of the best manual pumps to choose from. To fully benefit from handle’s functionality, first use the short side at a fast pace to stimulate milk flow. After you see breast milk flowing, use the long side of the handle to extract your milk. It’s as easy as 1 – 2! Perfect on the go and for occasional use.
Lighter, quieter and easier to use than electric pumps, Harmony™ is one of the best manual pumps thanks to 2-Phase expression technology and the PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield. Simple to use and easy to take anywhere, hand breast pumps are great for on-the-go pumping and occasional use.
- Light and discreet: switch between this pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently
- Elegantly designed and comfortable to use: assembly is intuitive and the pump has an ergonomic twist handle
- The included bottle collects expressed breastmilk ready for storing
- Manual breast pumps are operated by hand and require no battery or mains so are perfect for on the go this also means that hand breast pumps are almost silent during use
- Harmony manual breast pump uses 2 Phase expression technology to simulate natural baby sucking behaviour at the mother’s breast one of the only manual breast pumps to offer this
- Medela Harmony hand breast pump is easy to use and clean leaving you with more time to spend with baby