Current NHS guidance recommends keeping your baby in the same room as you in a separate cot for the first six months. Our Space saver cot designed to be super compact, for your baby to sleep in your bedroom during the first nights. Plus it come with more special features than any other space saver cots.
Requires cot mattress size – 100 x 50 CM (Not included)
- Four adjustable bed base positions- More positions include wheels on feet (5cm), from top of mattress base to floor, distances are: 47cm, 40cm, 32cm or 25cm.
- Removable wheels, 2 lockable wheels- Much desired mobility enables the cot to be moved easily. The wheels can be easily removed when not required.
- Protective teething rails on both sides- Teething rail helps to avoid damage to baby’s teeth and gums when they bite the sides of the cot.
- Birth up to approx. 12 months- Grows with your baby!
- All-round visibility- The open-slatted design provides all-round visibility for you and your little one.
- Meets the latest British and European safety standards-Tested by industry leading testing laboratory – Intertek.
Assembled size: L 104 x D 55 x H 91 cm (including wheels)
Assembled size: L 104 x D 55 x H 86 cm (without wheels)