Suitable from birth up to around 12 months old, the spacious Onda Evolution Baby Bath has been designed to make bath time safe and comfortable. There are two seating positions at opposite ends of the bath. One is designed for babies from birth to 6 months and features integral support for under baby’s arms and between their legs, plus a non-slip rubber back rest. The second position is suitable from around 6 months, when baby can sit unaided.
The bath includes an easy to read water thermometer and maximum water level indicator, providing reassurance at bath time, plus a cleverly designed quick drainage plug for fast efficient emptying. There is also space to place your baby’s shampoo, soap or rubber duck at the side of the bath. The dual injection manufacturing process enables the anti-slip rubber and plastic to be made in one piece without gaps or cracks for bacteria or mould to thrive, making the bath hygienic and easy to clean.
This bath is compatible with Onda Support Bars (sold separately) that can be used to fit the bath across most standard adult baths.
• Double position seat: 0/6 months and 6 months/1 year
• Ergonomic design
• The seat features three resting points: two at the armpits and one between the legs
• Slip-free rubber seat. Thanks to the co-injection process the rubber and the polypropylene form one single piece
• Plug designed for quick, effective water drainage
• Built-in micro-encapsulated liquid crystal digital thermometer and maximum water level indicator
Net weight 2.22kg